The CII has opened nominations for the upcoming Building Public Trust Awards, which will take place virtually on 15 September 2022.
The awards celebrate efforts made by members and organisations across the insurance and personal finance profession to raise public trust. The award categories include:
- Consumer Inclusivity Initiative
- The Building Public Trust Consumer Champion Award
- The Building Public Trust in Insurance Award
- The Building Public Trust in Life, Pensions & Long-Term Savings Award
- Talent Attraction Initiative of the Year Award
- The Building Public Trust Consumer Awareness and Marketing Award
Peter Blanc, CII president, said: “Our Public Trust Awards are all about positively changing perceptions across the insurance profession. We look forward to recognising and honouring firms and individuals that are leading the way in delivering these changes.”
Jonathan Clark, interim CEO of the CII, said: “For the CII, we believe that it is very important to recognise the extra lengths our members go to in order to build public trust.
“Public trust is a core focus of the CII and it is really gratifying to see, through the high quality of nominations we receive, the exceptional efforts made by our members to meet this commitment.”
To find out more or to submit a nomination for the awards, please visit: www.cii.co.uk/publictrustawards