A number of our local institutes will be celebrating centenaries during the course of 2022. The CII’s local institute network is made up of 56 institutes based across the UK, all of which are operated by councils of volunteers who work hard to develop the CII’s local membership proposition.
The offering includes approximately 1,500 events per year that members can tap into to gain their CPD hours. Local institutes also offer networking opportunities in the form of social events, mentoring schemes and celebratory black-tie dinners.
This year, the following institutes will be celebrating centenaries:
- The Insurance Institute of Bournemouth.
- The Insurance Institute of Bradford.
- The Insurance Institute of Chester and North Wales.
- The Insurance Institute of Middlesbrough.
- The Insurance Institute of Plymouth and Cornwall.
- Look out for interviews with each of these institutes in future issues of The Journal.
For more information, visit: www.cii.co.uk/local