The CII's annual awards celebrating local institute talent and excellence among the body's international membership are now open for entries.
The award categories include:The award categories include:
- The Allan Bridgewater Award for Excellence -- recognises an individual who achieved something game changing in their field
- Distinguished Award -- recognises an individual's significant contribution to their institute
- Outstanding Award -- recognises those who exceed the requirements of a role
- Exceptional Award -- recognises those who champion their local institute and the profession
- Emerging Professional of the Year -- recognises a new entrant who made significant strides in their professional development
- Chartered Member of the Year -- will be given to an individual who put the customer first and has evidence of ethical and positive business practices
- Chartered Firm of the Year -- will be given to a business able to provide evidence of improving customer outcomes and advancing the practice of the profession.
CII members can submit a nomination for themselves or another member.
The deadline for entries is 12 April.
For more information and the full criteria for nominations, visit: www.cii.co.uk/90204
The awards will be presented at Sopwell House in Hertfordshire after the Network Conference in June.