The West Midlands Insurance Institutes Awards return in 2017 -- bigger, bolder and better than ever as they move to an all-singing, all-awarding evening slot.
Friday 10 November is the date for the diary, at Birmingham's International Convention Centre, where the great and good of the west midlands profession will slug it out to get their hands on one of the coveted awards.
The insurance institutes of Birmingham, Coventry, Shropshire and Mid-Wales, Stoke on Trent and Stratford upon Avon join forces once again to invite the best of the region
to pit themselves against each other to enjoy the friendly competition and gain peer recognition.
Awards will be presented for:
- Claims Initiative of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
- Training Initiative of the Year
- Insurer / Underwriter of the Year
- Financial Planning Company of the Year
- Broker of the Year
- The West Midlands Insurance Institutes' Presidents' Award
- Excellence in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (a brand new award for 2017).
More details on how to apply and how to book your place at the evening itself can be found on your local website.
For further guidance on what to include in a potentially judge-wowing application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon or Louisa on 0121 665 6900.