The Claims Faculty New Generation Group from last year scooped the Claims Partnership of the Year award at last week's Claims Awards, run by Insurance Post.
The group's project -- which is based around changes to the Riot Act -- has not yet been published (due to the general election being called) and will be revealed in full shortly.
The group members worked for over a year on the project, which aims to benefit the profession as a whole and make a difference to people's lives should there ever be another riot in the UK.
The Claims Faculty New Generation Group consists of:
- Katie Dobinson ACII, Chartered Insurer
- Simon Forsdick ACII, Chartered Insurer
- Patrick Hayward Dip CII
- Adrian McAndrew Dip CII
- Michelle Peters ACII, Chartered insurer
- Gavin Strathearn BAcc (Hons), ACII, Chartered insurer
- Jenny To BA (Hons), Dip CII, Adv Dip CILA
- Anna Vidgen MA Law, ACII
- Tristan Davison ACII